Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey everyone,
Sorry I just got lazy with posting..then time goes by and there is just too much to catch up on! Anyways, classes are good, started my Storia delle chiese class in Italian, it's pretty intense! It is 2 hours of straight Italian and she talks so fast. We've been pretty busy with class and everything. The weather is finally starting to warm up! We get a lot of sun now and there is a little olive grove right by the University that we go hang out in sometimes...Today I'm finishing a midterm for my art history class, then spring break starts and my best friends Lindsey and Sam will be here :) I'll try to keep up with blogging from now on...I'll let you know how the break is!
Love,
J

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! Meghan is going to Italy the week after Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely jealous Lindsey and Sam went to visit you. I saw pictures on Facebook and looks like you three had a fun time! I bet it was nice seeing some familiar faces. I think it's time you update your blog again. I love reading about your Italy adventures. Don't start slacking on me now, Jenny! I know you have a lot to write about so I wanna hear it.

    ReplyDelete